The first edition of the e-newsletter about the BENTHIS project of March 2014 can be downloaded here.
The e-newsletter is free and available to all those interested in our research and activities. You can also pass this Newsletter on to others who may be interested. They can subscribe to this newsletter and automatically receive the next issue.
Topics in this edition:
- Role of benthic invertebrates in the ecosystem functioning revealed
- Regional fishery impacts in Europe
- Does bottom trawling enhance fish production by manipulating the seafloor ecosystem?
- Baltic Sea: technological innovations in mussel dredging
- BENTHIS North Sea case study - First campaign completed
- Penetration depth of beam trawling revisited
- Black Sea case study
- Bay of Biscay field study
- Regiol Stakeholder meetings: what do they think of innovative fishing technologies?
- EU-wide Stakehoer Meeting
- Seabird happy meals
- Testing alternative gears: otter boards in a large wind tunnel
Please forward the newsletter to interested colleagues.